Crikey! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough for the high ropes... Well done everyone. Dylan, it looks like you've had an action-packed day - hope you're loving it! I'm afraid FGR lost 1-0 to Lincoln and Wolves had an exciting 3-3 draw with Bristol City! Have an amazing time, massive hugs from Daddy, Mummy & Maisie xxx PS. Yes, I've been remembering to feed your fish!
Crikey! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough for the high ropes... Well done everyone. Dylan, it looks like you've had an action-packed day - hope you're loving it! I'm afraid FGR lost 1-0 to Lincoln and Wolves had an exciting 3-3 draw with Bristol City! Have an amazing time, massive hugs from Daddy, Mummy & Maisie xxx PS. Yes, I've been remembering to feed your fish!
ReplyDeleteHello Kieran, Dave is settling in well, Nibbles is fine, and I defiantly have not stolen anything from your room🤔Bryony x
ReplyDelete